Monday 8 July 2013

All the decals are in and the patches are in the mail...

I have all the stickers (50 total, I kept six). Make sure you clean your gear before you try to stick them on as they don't seem to like to stick to paintball residue, oops. Still only $1 each (I have the receipt). I will bring them out on the 28th unless you want to pick them up.

The patches are also in the mail and will be great until we get our jerseys made up. Once we have the jerseys, my patch will be going on my pants somewhere. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still trying to get a few more sponsors.

The important thing to remember is how we as a team can benefit a sponsor besides just an advertising logo. I have already approached the following companies:

Kamloops Paintball Games (thanks, Aaron) -- where we play an awful lot, some of us have also helped out at the field (ask about price matching!)
Ntensity Customs (thanks, Shawn) -- where we will be getting the jerseys designed and made
Chameleon Creative (thanks, Chad) -- designed the Oddballs logo
KMS Tools (thanks, Larson) -- we buy lots of their paint for Outlaw games (they actually expanded their selection, it looks good and the prices are better than online)

Empire Paintball -- I sent off an application as most of us use their gear (mask, marker, pads, etc)


Hoping to get:
Paintballgear.ca -- another source of hard to find gear and the largest BC online store
Beverage/food company -- for those camping excursion events

And I know some of you have been asking employers who support community sport teams. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment