Wednesday 17 July 2013

Designing the Jerseys.

This is not exactly how they will look as some of the "fonts" are incorrect. The "Kamloops" under the KMS logo will be the same font as their company logo (the program I used did not have the trebuchet font). The name and numbers on the back may be in a different font also... I was just experimenting with color.




The front logo, rear logo, and one shoulder is taken. Arm spots are still available. I will probably leave room for a Canadian flag (for when we travel to the USA) and an Oddballs logo on the right arm. The rear portion under where your pack sits will be covered in logos of the gun manufacturers that we use (Eclipse, Bob Long, DYE, Tippmann, Macdev, and Empire).

I will be asking for a $30 deposit on these from each team member before I send in the order. You can just bring it to Miami Vice or stop by my house. For the accountant types amongst us, I will have the invoices after the order.

I am also expecting the patches to be in this week. YAHOO!

The black parts in the pictures are the mesh which will run along both sides and under each arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment